More than two hours of online lesson, complete with slides, graphs and commented images, with questions and answers.
Coping strategies are the activities that allow us to cope with stress. Coping strategies can help our dog to cope better with stress, recover faster, limit the risks of a negative memory of the event.
- Definitions of coping strategies
- Escape, remove, search, wait
- The effects of control, predictability, feedbacks
- Coping is not distracting a dog with food or a toy
- How to use a coping with our dog
- Risks associated with coping strategies
Speaker: Alexa Capra
in English language
in lingua Inglese
en lengua Inglesa
Price euro 25,00